CosyVerif is distributed as Docker images. The instructions to execute them are in the respective links.
- Alligator (): Docker image of the integration framework web service
- CosyDraw (): Docker image of the graphical interface
A CosyVerif bundle is a distribution dedicated to some purpose. It is standalone and contains a subset of all the available services in CosyVerif. It also has a form that facilitates an easy installation on some target architectures, even if all advanced features of Alligator are not used.
This bundle has been packaged to teach Petri Nets at the University Pierre & Marie Curie (Master 2, Systèmes et Applications Répartis). It only contains a subset of the CosyVerif services that are dedicated to Petri Nets.
CosyVerif4PN is available for the following architectures:
- MacOS (64 bits only): please get it from here
- Linux: please get it from here for 64 bits machines and here for 32 bits machines
- Windows: please get it from here for 64 bits machines and here for 32 bits machines
CosyVerif4PN can be considered as the following of the CPN-AMI Project.
This bundle has been packaged to teach parameter synthesis at the University Paris 13. It only contains a subset of the CosyVerif services that support parametric timed automata and the Imitator tool.
CosyVerif4Imitator is available for the following architectures: